The Real Estate Buying Process
As your real estate agent, my most important job is to make the real estate buying process pleasant and rewarding for you.
As a Real Estate Agent, I do that in a number of ways.
I regularly recommend properties for viewing that closely match your real estate needs and wants, and are within your price range. That spares you the frustration of visiting homes that aren’t suitable.
I make sure you don’t miss opportunities. When a desirable real estate property suddenly comes on the market, you’re alerted.
I help you schedule real estate viewings that fit your schedule, so there’s little if any inconvenience for you.
Before you view a real estate property, I provide you with in-depth details on the home, so you can make an informed decision. This includes closing dates, market value, and more. Later, if you have questions, I get the answers for you.
I also give you the scoop on the neighborhood, so you get a clear sense of what an area is like in terms of real estate value, lifestyle, safety, schools, etc.
When you find a property you like, I give you my honest, professional recommendation as to how well the home meets your needs and wants. You won’t have to make such an important decision without my expert real estate advice.
As your Real Estate Agent, I’m committed to getting you into the right home, and I’m with you every step of the way.
What to Look for when Viewing a Real Estate Property
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing real estate to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the home have your real estate needs features (those features you must have)? (For example, number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.)
- Does the home have any of your real estate wants features (those features you’d like to have but would be willing to forgo)? (For example, large backyard deck, spacious family room, etc.)
- What is the general condition of the home? (Are there signs that the owners have kept up with repairs and maintenance?)
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodeling or renovations? Is there anything, such as the furnace, that may need to be replaced soon?
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Can that be changed with a remodeling or renovation now or in the future?
- Take a walk around the neighborhood. Are the homes well-kept, indicating pride of ownership?
- Do you like where the home is situated in the neighborhood?
- Does the neighborhood have what you want? (For example, access to public transit, shopping, local parks, etc.)
Viewing real estate properties should never be a frustrating ordeal. It’s my job to help make the process easy and productive for you, so you can find the home you want.
Ready to get started? Call or email, your expert Real Estate Agent and let me know more about the kind of home you’re looking for. Or, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.